1. The playground is only intended for children under 12 years of age under the exclusive responsibility and supervision of an accompanying adult, who will remain present for the duration of the activity. The groups remain, in all cases, under the responsibility of their organizing directors.
2. In the play structures, it is forbidden: to wear shoes, to eat or drink, to go up the slides upside down, to climb on the nets or above the structure.
3. For the use of the toboggans, it is advisable to wear long sleeves, socks and long pants. Moreover, the blue slide is prohibited without socks.
4. Any picnic is prohibited: With the exception of baby meals, any other food or drink from outside is prohibited. In case of non-compliance, a fixed price of 5 Eur per person will be requested.
5. Everyone is responsible for complying with staff instructions regarding safety and respect for others.
6. The Management declines all responsibility in the event of theft or loss.
7. The Management reserves the right to temporarily, temporarily or permanently prohibit access to children whose behavior has proved to be dangerous in terms of safety or incompatible with the physical or moral well-being of other children. The same applies in the event of non-compliance with these 'Rules'. This sanction does not give rise to any reimbursement.
8. Any entry into the playground implies acceptance of these 'Rules'.
We thank you for your understanding and sense of responsibility and wish you pleasant moments at Rainbow Kids.
Playground and birthday party: conditions
The reservation is final after receipt of a deposit 10 days before the party.
The number of participants must be confirmed at least 3 days before the party.
In case of cancellation (10 days before the party), the deposit will be refunded in entrance tickets.
In case of cancellation (<10 days before the party), the deposit will not be refunded.
In the event of illness, the birthday can be postponed free of charge.
Any food or drink from outside is prohibited except the birthday cake.
In case of non-compliance, a fixed price of 5 Eur per person will be requested.
Water and Grenadine are intended for children only. In case of non-compliance, the flat rate of € 1.5 will be applied per parent.
The candy bags must be distributed at the exit of the playground.
"As for the use of the slides, it is advisable to wear long sleeves, socks and long pants. Access to the blue slide is prohibited for children without socks . "
We thank you for your understanding, your sense of responsibility and we wish you the best time at Rainbow Kids.